
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Why the sermon is this one? What is th purpose behind?I really wonder
Just now,during worship time,I can really feel that there is something stirring my heart...and I keep asking God what is it all about...and finally I found out that,God reminds me the vision He put deep inside me.
Before this,honestly...too many thing happened...and I force myself to forget that vision....cos is seems like imposible to me...so far...its really too far for me...
But then,today...once again God reminds me bout that special vision...I knw...I can't ignore/run/hide from it anymore...cos is from Him...but I have no strength at all...I need Him so much...I need Him to love me,be with me,help me,hug me....
I wish to talk to someone bout this after service...but then,I realise no right person beside me...well,there is...but she not free...so...then,me alone again...and while I drive home,I keep on thinking bout this....and keep asking God...is that really possible? cos is really too far from me now...I can't see anything bout this vision...how God gotta work it out?I really hav no idea...I am not even a mucision....I am not even serving anymore...I am not even a true worshipper....
I really miss those days...which I can spent worship time with my close friend...just sit down together and worship God...now,I dont even have any....am lost bout this...How I wish I can have this again...is that possible? Not sure...everything seems like so far away from me now ~ ahhhhh !!!