Saturday, March 29, 2008


After work today,went home and take some rest before I catch up chc service.Many thing in my mind recently.Wish to have a solution for that.But,I gotta put my trust in Him.Trusting His timing is always the best !

I was a bit disappointed yesterday.Feeling something is missing from me.Last time,I used to had something special...which I called it,GIFT.I can remember the melody after I hear a song.I can play guitar in a way that I used to....but,recently,I lose this....I can hardly remember a song well....I can hardly play a song anymore...not because I seldom listen to songs or wat...not because I seldom practice guitar...But,just...it's something I worry about now.

That though came to me that day...Was thinking to register myself and take some guitar/drum lesson...not for others...but for God.Although I donno how God wanna use me in this area,but I knw this is what God bless me with.So,recently I tried to collect some info bout those music school...but somehow,I wanna find someone,which not only good in skill...but have a heart for God.This is much more important to me.I pray that,God will bless me with this person.I am serious bout it.I dont care in my future,where God want to use me in,but for sure,this is the area that I wanna bless God in.I am clear bout this gift since I was young.All glory for God alone.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:13 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter