
Monday, March 17, 2008
Changed blog url again.
Don't read my blog if you dont like my blog.Dont try to complain or whatever bout my blog.This is just a place for me to drop down something bout myself.
All this are just like a curse for me.There is no way for me to get out of it.Maybe...maybe...the only way to get out of this is when I am dead.
paupau,why all this happened to you ? God,where are you ? There is no way for me to touch You.Maybe is time for me to leave. But,hey...no way...I can't let go of Him...I need Him so much.Help me please ~
Why am I so useless ? Why all this though just stuck in my mind? What else I can do when I can't even handle myself? I have to just keep silent in my work,family,friends....I have to keep silent all the time.This is the best way for me and others.
I have changed.Totally changed.The paupau that others knw is died.