
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Finally back to work after 2 days of sick leave.Went for 2 different doctor in 2 days...aiks...its a break record for me.It's 3 times dy for this year.This is really a new record for me.DANG !!
Meet a new friend last night in cg.Sweet and nice friend.Although just a month,but...is ok...we can still try our best to keep contact.
Honestly,I feel so sad last night after I received that sms from ivy.Why good people always get sick? Oh...God...why those people of God also need to suffer in all this?Is this only a test?Oh God,I really hope You will guide this dear sis.
Before this,there is a question keep in my mind...but,now...then I knw...I should not...I should appreciate all this...though it's really hard for me.God,please help me to go through all this.
Well,last night,during cg,I keep ask myself a question,am I ready or not? But then,I realise this is not the real question...my real question is...am I ready to let go and let God?How can God work in me and through me?I donno...but as long as I am willing...He is willing to help me.
I pray,one day...very soon...I will able to use my talent to serve Him.I not sure why recently the same thing appear often,but all I can do now is,give my best to Him,talk to Him more.Of course,worship Him with my heart.
Had a great chat with sammi this morning.Am glad that I able to help her.I thank God that I learn that,always pray when I chat with someone.And that's a good point.I love this...and I will continue in this area.Amen!