
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Had drinks with Racheal just now.We shared a lot.Specially when we shared bout my dear sis.Reminds me a lot of thing.
I truely thank God for her.Every time I think of her,I can't describe much but give thanks.I thank God for Ps Fung,my mama,for asking her to take care of me before she left kk.If not,I can't imagine what will happen to me.
Now then I realise,how difficult my sis in those days...to help me,to care for me,talk to me,bring me out...yet,I dont talk to her a lot.It's long for few years.And I can say,it's really not easy for her,I knw...and need a lot of patient.
I thank God for her,that she willing to take up the responsiblity to help me.I knw its start from responsiblity...but as days pass,it changed...I knw if not because of God's love...all this will not happened.All I can say is only,THANK GOD.
After all this year,I learn to rise up and is my turn to help others,just like how jie help me in those days.It's exactly how jie help me in those days.And now I am helping a friend,gary.It's started with a responsiblity also as jie asked me to do so before she left kk.Wanted to give up for so many times,yet,I thank God that the strength came from Him.And now,all I can say is...it's not responsiblity anymore,is Love from Him.I am willing to do my best to help Gary.
I truely thank God for all this.Glory to God.