Monday, March 3, 2008


I keep telling myself that...don't get too close to a good friend...DANG !!! I mean...it's sad...when...ahh...just like what happened few years ago...

I hate this feeling in me...

I hate when I really wanna share...I donno who is the right one...I donno how to put all this in words...I miss those days that sharing to my sister...so patient...and pray togather with me...maybe the time just short...but,I truely appreciate all of that...haha...normally we can only share + pray in late night...but,this doesnt matter...

There are a lot of thing in my mind right now...well,any counsellor in kk? Any counsellor? Can I meet anyone? Seriously,I need help.I dont wanna burn out.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:53 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter