Sunday, March 9, 2008


I really wonder...she loves God so much...she willing to serve God full time in ministry...but yet,facing a big financial problem,her family don't even wanna support her...she from a rich family I can say,yet...now...she has no financial support at all...yet,need to find a way to prove to the mother that,serving God will not die...I mean without her money/support.

Something I saw in this girl is that,she willing to face the challenge..eventhough it's really hard...yet,she willing to take up and face it.I can say,it will be a lot more challenge before she can fully enter into bible school...but,I see the faith in her.I pray,miracle happen.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:04 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter