
Saturday, March 22, 2008
I thank God that,this few days of holidays,I stay at home & relative home mostly.Din't even spent a minute with any of my friends.I think this is really good.At least,I still can survive without any friends beside me.
Watch chc online service for 2 days...4 services from both branches...and it's totally awesome.I just love Pastor Kong Hee's preaching.If one day,there is CHC KK,I guess,I will just be there...haha...I think so...this is one of my dream.
I am now clearer bout peoples around me...I am not here to judge or anything...but just sometimes,you just can't see that clear in some situation...but now in my situation,I begin to see all this clearer.That's why I keep myself far from them.They are just not that true.I am not there to judge but this is just my own feeling/opinion.I am waiting someone to kick me out from the last "team".I not sure...but I am ready to accept this already.Cos it won't hurt me anymore.Just waiting that one of them to tell me.And it's finished !
One of my dream,is to join a team like Joshua team...and go around the world,just for Him.Is that possible?I donno...but,if this is from Him,He will open ways...I am not too sure bout the vision from Him to me...but,I still believe He will use me if He wants to.Oh,Lord...is this Your will ? Or just my dream? I once was so sure bout this...and I had an answer...but...now...all I can say is,I am not too sure how it can be fulfil,but what I can do is just surrender to You.Help me,Lord !