Friday, March 7, 2008


Just wanna drop by a simple yet meaningful word,HAPPY BIRTHDAY,Jie Fu @ Er Ge ...Thanks for being a good brother to me.Love you so much!Also thanks for loving my sis so much.LoL !

The "busy" days in work were finally over...phew ~ But,still,lots of work waiting for me...paupau,you must tahan,ok?

Just now able to chat with a dear bro of mine...and found that,I can't give up in the calling from God to me.Although it seems like so far away from me now,but....let's start it..when I have a chance to do so.That vision is always so clear in my mind...and I always knw its come from Him.I pray,He will open doors if this is His will.

Someone told me that,I look special when I praise & worship God...specially with my guitar with me.And I try to observe...and I found that it's somehow true.I am just a bit gifted from God in this area.Thanks for encouraged me not to give up but move on.

I found that,I can sing chinese lyric much more better than english lyric...haha...but,I am fine with both language...so,move in bilingual...yeah ! And I realise,I am real me when I sing...LoL...there are confidence in me once I start to sing...LoL...thou I can't sing really well...but,I love to sing ! specially with my guitar.So,keep it up yea ~

Chao ~ glad that no need work tomorrow.Gotta be my very 1st time to vote.Cheer ~

haha...a funny picture with rach...took by polly..with her SE hp...few minutes before cg start.LoL...I was so shy ~



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 5:23 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter