Friday, March 14, 2008


Keep Silent.Just keep myself silent.Honestly,I am not ready to voice out.It will just break me down.

Friend,who is my friend? I am not mature at all. This all I can say bout myself. Chance? Is there any ? Am I wrong ? I have no idea bout this choice is right or not.No one I can share to/talk to beside my dear,Him.

I even have to keep silent in my own blog.Just to avoid some unwanted problem.I hate those people who tried to search my blog eventhou I keep silent and not telling them bout my url.I hate those that pretend they know me very well,and tried to talk a lot like they really understand.Don't try to say you understand when you're not.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:07 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter