Monday, March 17, 2008


Last night,I wrote a very long post..which took me around one hour.But,at the end,I just click "Delete".Just dont wanna post it out in public.Cos I know surely I will creat problem to myself if I do so.There is no FREEDOM for me in my own blog.Maybe blog is not a good place anymore.No privacy.

Do you know,what you spoke yesterday,I heard? And that hurts me a lot.Not because I am too sensitive.I took a short rest cos I am really too tired from everything,yet you don't understand.You don't even know why I din't take dinner,talk for whole night.You don't even know what's going on.I love you so much,yet...,but,I choose to forgive you !

paupau,be strong,ok? Alhough all things seems so bad...the situation seems so bad...but,He is with you,ok? He cares more than anyone of them.Don't give up though they hurts you.Stay strong.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 5:54 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter