Friday, March 28, 2008


Now then I realise,I can actually share a lot in my blog,but hardly share face to face...which is not too healthy....Oh No !!!

Finally,I cant tahan anymore...that's make me tell my boss...so direct...so straigth...maybe is time for me to voice out all this...just hope they will understand my situation and take some action...don't just talk but action...Maybe I am a bit rude to talk like that,but rather than I try to plese them,at the end is nothing.They keep on asking me to meet them today,but...I am really busy with works...and also an excuse to escape...well,I still need to meet them by tomorrow...I pray,God will open doors for me.

A simple words of encouragement,can mean a lot...at least,today I feel this.Thanks for anna mama.I really love her more and more.A great mama.LoL ~

I feel a bit disappointed today.Just pray that,this will be better tomorrow.God,please guide me.Amen !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:14 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter