Tuesday, March 25, 2008


Sleep around 12am...wake up around 2am this morning.At 1st,I though its cos of the mosq...cos it's so itchy.But then,I found that it's actually not.And the situation become worst in the morning.

Went to see doctor in da morning,to take some medicine.Thank God that the med is just in small size...if not,I dono how to eat it...LoL...

Work from 1pm-4pm...wanted to rush for works...but I guess the med and maybe I dint sleep well,makes me so sleepy...and can't even work.So went home after that and zzz....

Now,I still feel so itchy...Help...Help...I need to work tomorrow.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:10 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter