Friday, March 21, 2008


Went to church with mum & sis last night.They had family communion there.Although that's a tradisional church,but at least,now,I can still focus no matter in which church.This is something I had overcome,which I can't do that in those days.

Just now catch up with chc service,that drama was so touched.My heart feel so pain when I saw Jesus suffered cos of my sins.I wanna loves Him more.Evevthough it's seems like not possible,but,I gotta let Him take control and guide me.Help me Lord cos I am jsut so weak.I can't run alone.

I was so broken inside which I also not sure is good or bad.Nowadays,I rather be alone more than be with my friends...I am no longer in my gang anymore...I rather spent time alone at home.As I keep asking God for answers...I guess,I gotta get the answers one day.

Although no friends around me nowadays,but I not too mind anymore...cos I am used to this kind of situation since long ago.So...no worries...paupau,although you are alone but yet,He is there.

Just now,I draw out a draft...its something like the level of friends in my life.And I found that,those "Top Friend" are no longer in that level anymore.It's kinda sad...but,I thank God,the highest one in my friends list is still there. I thank God for her.Thanks,jie.

Thank you Jesus for died on the cross,for me...took all my shame away so that I can be blessed.Thank God for Your forgiveness.Help me,learn to forgive those hurts me so deep,even those so call "close friends".Now,I don't even have any anymore beside my dear sis.Help me to forgive them,love them,be friends with them,care and love them.

Thank you Jesus,love You !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:53 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter