Monday, March 10, 2008


Yesterday was kinda busy day for me.Offer myself to be a blessing to others.I am glad to spent some time with all of them.And I am blessed to know each one of them.

Last night during my QT,just feel like wanna read from another devotion book,which I seldom read from cos I have another book.But,yet...I just do so...and I was totally shock when I read on it.The word depression just jump into my mind.God spoke to me through that message.I guess...I need to do something bout it.







Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:54 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter