Saturday, April 12, 2008


12/04/2008,CHC SG,Ps Kong Hee

1 Chro 4:19
Now Jabez was more honorable than his brothers, and his mother called his name Jabez,saying, “Because I bore him in pain.”

"Honorable" Heb Kabod means glory,substance & weight

-Without pray,we cannot connect to God

-You can get back the joy,if you pray to God

-Is 40:30-31,Matt 6:5,Psalms 91:1

Thank you pastor for sharing this.Indeed,prayer life is very important.I need to improve in this area.Vision,dream is nothing unless I put all this in prayers.Fast,worship...without prayers is not good enough.This is the area I need to gear up in.Gambateh,paupau !

Oh yea,brother poh must recover soon yea.Can't wait to see you serving God in song lead again.

This was the songs that sang during service.

Spirit, Touch Your Church

Lord, we need Your grace and mercy
we need to pray like never before
we need the power of Your Holy Spirit
to open Heaven’s door

Spirit, touch Your church, stir the hearts of men,
Revive us Lord, with Your passion once again.
I want to care for others, like Jesus cares for me
Let Your reign fall on me, Oh Lord,
Let Your reign fall on me.

Lord, we humbly come before You
We don’t deserve of You what we ask
But we yearn to see Your glory
Restore this dying land


Breathe upon me

Breathe upon me breath of God
Breathe upon me spirit of the Lord
As I lift my hands in surrender to your name most high
I'm yielding to your spirit
I'm walking in your love
O Jesus I adore your holy name



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:59 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter