Saturday, April 26, 2008


26/04/2008,CHC SG,PS Kong Hee

1 Chro 4:9
"Honarable" Heb.Kabod means glory,substance & weight

1Chro 4:10
- 4 things Jabez pray for :
(i) Spiritual Life
(ii) Enlarge His territory
(iii) Anointing of God
(iv) Keep Him from evil

Mark 16:15,17-18
-5 purposes of toungue:
(i) Edification (1 Cor 14:4)
(ii) Praise (Acts 2:11)
(iii) Intercession (Rom 8:26)
(iv) Spiritual warefare (Eph 6:18)
(v) Revelation (1Cor 14:15)

I really need to improve in my prayer life.Pray in toungue is important...but I also need to be balance...I will always remember what tzy jie shared to me before.Be balance and everything refer back to the bible.Gambateh,paupau



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:15 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter