Tuesday, April 29, 2008


Best Friend

Ellie posted a post bout best friend...I wonder...who is my best friend.And I actually have the answer.I knw if I post here,will be very sensitive to some people...some will wonder why they are not in my list..but,I don't care...this is just my own opinion...since this is my blog...but,if I offend anyone,SORRY lor ~

Tzy jie,is always the top one for so many years.Although we can hardly keep contact sometimes...but,we keep each other in prayers...everytime we can just share everything so frank cos we trust each other so well..to serve as a fulltime servant of God is not really not easy,but God is always her strength.I still remember well those days that she spent with me few years ago...with no other motive..just to bring me back to God.That's the thing touched me deeply.I can't imagine how my life is...without her.Seriously,she mean a lot to me.

Charissa,the one that cares a lot.I just feel so comfy to share to her.I can hardly trust anyone but she is one of them that I can trust.Someone that always encourage me to share what deep in my heart..encourage me to stay strong.Pray for & with me.A great paul I can say.I still remember few weeks ago,in cg,leader asked us to lay hand on somebody which you feel so...and I never expect she is the 1st one that run to me...

Ching Mun,someone special to me.Just like an angel from God.Knw her one month ago.But I can see our friendship are just in a higher level now.I can say,higher than many other friends.Seriously,just one month and we can know each other so well..I mean we are connected in Him.She is the one...that God used her to change me...I don't trust people...but she helped me in this area.At least,I can trust her and share to her.Still remember well the few worship time we spent together...not too long yet meaningful.

Christine M,the one that I seldom keep contact with..but..she is the one to be there for me when I need someone badly.The one that encourage me to overcome all my circumstances,together with God,not by my own.She is just so special.The joy within her just simply flow and impact people around her.Keep it up !

Candy,someone young in age but never in her spiritual life.I just feel that,she is someone so special...I donno how to describe...but,she is just someone so special to me.I still remember she offer to pray for me that night,when I really feel so sick.I never expect she will do so...LoL.The 2nd time was,one day in front of her house.That was a special prayer..and we both actually feel the same thing...She is someone that Sold Out for God..wanna serve God in her life..in a special way..I pray,God will open ways and guide her.

Anna,my mama...someone that cares me a lot..I used to call her mama,just because I really feel the mother love from her.I treasure every time to spent with her.I treasure every word from her.I treasure every prayer from her.I treasure every hug from her.Seriously,I meant it.Still remember I ever gave her a kiss.It's funny but I think a kiss to mama is just normal.I still remember,I will always feel happy to receive her msg.I donno why...but,I just feel happy.

Of course there are still many others,but I just gotta mention this few..cos they are the "top" important person in my life.Of course,there are still many others...is not easy to mention one by one here.Right?



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:41 AM || 2 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter