Tuesday, April 29, 2008


do u think that u started to open your heart to trust others...

a bit

to certain ppl only

do u find that last sunday sermon talk about attitude able to help u to see sth in you...

our attitude often govern by our past success/failure...are u agree?

ya

can u share with me wat u have learnt from last Sun sermon?

attitude ah

more about it..

cant move on if i carry the past

do u believe that we can change our attitude by faith and action?

i agreed with wat u said...

yea

actually u are such a lovely gal.....only u don't like to express yourself...

sometimes is not bcos i dont like to express...is i really donno how to



This was part of the chat between me & her...I keep thinking bout this...keep finding the answer.I donno how...only He knows ~



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:07 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter