Tuesday, April 15, 2008


Honestly,i'm too stress up in many thing...I seriously need some break...but,what else I can do ?

Some questions are really deep in my mind...am I dare to take a move ? Am I dare ? Am I ?

I pray,God will carry me through.

I wanna be a blessing to others.I pray,God will increase my sensitive towards people around me.This is my special gift.I pray,this will not leave me.I also pray that,even I have this gift,but God will show me how to help and what to do about it....cos sometimes,I knw what had happened but somehow,I not really knw what I can do and how I can help.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 2:19 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter