Wednesday, April 16, 2008


How much do you love God ? This is one of the answer I always ask myself.I found that just love is really not enough...is more than that...Just like,if you love someone,you will not just sit there and do nothing bout it...is the same with Jesus.

I found that,my love towards Him increase more and more.Someone asked me,why I love God...my answer is because He 1st loves me.That's simple and meaningful.

Since young,I donno what's the real meaning of "love"...I can say,I not really experience all this before...even hurt by loves one...I was really struggle with all this circumstances.Was searching for a love that is everlasting...no hurt...and there is no way for me to find it in this world.

Not until one day,He touched me deeply...and bring me back to Him...That's the day I knw the love I've been looking/searching for so long is the love from Him.Thank you for such a love from Him.Without His love,I donno who I am today.His love is always the strength for me to move on.Thank God for always reminds me of Your love again and again.I still remember well how He touched me deeply for so many times in some special time.I will not forget bout it.

I am who I am today because of Him,my dear God .... and I can only say "Thank You !"



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:52 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter