Tuesday, April 8, 2008


I appreciate every single meet we had.

Though sometimes is just few sec,or not even one.But I appreciate all the precious time.

True that,not everyone can understand how we feel.We can't expect everyone to understand us well also.If there is 5-10%,it's good enough.

Last sun morning,she asked me to do something...which I din't do so for such a long time.I just only pick up guitar again not too long ago.And I never play guitar in front of others for such a long time.Just I am not ready to do so.Well,it's not about something good or bad...just it's not the right timing I can say.

After that,that question stuck in my mind.Even when I saw ps dong worship God with guitar,my heart melt.Was asking myself,am I willing to step out of this and give myself a try.Though is a bit scary for me,but..I wanna give myself a try.And I actually make a promise to God @ beach.Told Him that,I am willing to do so and ask Him for open doors.

Glad that I took the 1st step.At least I asked for her permission.And I am glad for her positive respond.I guess this was an open doors from Him.I will just move on in this area.I need Your help.

Am glad that,I am moving on.Eventhough others can hardly understand what I am going through,I guess that's ok...I have Him...and few friends which I can share a lot with.They are all a special gifts from God to me.I will really appreciate all of them.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:25 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter