Wednesday, April 9, 2008


I did it !!! CM....seriously,I did it.....!!! That's the 1st thing I told my mum this morning after I step out from my room...I mean after I step out from bathroom. LoL ~

Was glad bout it...cos it seems like hard for me to tell those word...cos I am not use to all those word....haha...ok...it's not too hard lar ~

Glad to spent some time with they all...and they all are really funny people....I mean Funny !

Well,I appreciate the time we spent together.Thou it's not too long...thou jz few weeks...but,I just wanna appreciate it all ~

Specially wanna thank God for the special worship time we had.Though it's not too long,but...I am really blessed by it.It's my 1st step I can say.I pray that,God will continue to guide me.

Also I am glad that...yesterday was the day I can sing better...I mean much better...compare to last few days...It's so suffer when I can't sing....but,last night....I did it !!! Yeah ~

Oh ya,I was impress by her,someone willing to make a difference,someone willing to make a change though others are not willing to.The 1st step is always hard.But I knw,if that's His will,He will surely guide.

Oh no....I forget to post something bout my last sun night.Reached home around 7.30pm...after one whole day,it's really tired.Took my dinner and rest a while.Then send ting ting back to her house.Then drop by my dear friend's house a while.Just to pass her something and had some time together.Oh ya...the song really touched and nice.Glad to had some sharing time and also prayer time.Thanks for praying for me.That was a special experience I can said.

I feel something special that night.It's hard to put it in words.It's something like...something gone from me.Something leave me.ahhh....I donno how to describe it.At 1st,I though I am the only to feel so.But after I reached home,chat with her.And suddently she told me that.That was like a confirmation to me.I can only say,thank you Lord !

All glory to God alone !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:54 AM || 1 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter