
Thursday, April 10, 2008
It's now early morning I can say,as I still need to work later.But...nvm...let me complete this post.
Today something happened in work place that makes me so unhappy bout that.Somemore,it happened after my working hour.Late to go home,and went to cg without bath,dinner.
While my way to fetch CM,that's the only time I can really quiet down myself and pray to God.I feel really bad that time and the way was really jam.Maybe this it's good...at least,I have longer time to quiet down myself.
I actually cried...I told myself stop crying before I reach her house.LoL ~ Just dont wanna scare her....but somehow,I am not able to control myself...but I did try my best.Haha....she din't even realise this....hehe~
I knw,I was too quiet that time...I just dont wanna talk much...so that I wont cry anymore.I knw I can't stop crying once I share.haha...
And I truely thank God for this dear friend.I guess it's not feeling good to saw me like this.I knw she donno what to do...but I knw she tried her best.At least be there for me is more than enough for me.
Sit in my car for a while before I actually step into derek house.I just dont wanna go to cg with such a feeling...and I really tried my best to put on a smile.Yay !
After cg,suppose just went home and rest....but yet,I thank God for her...accompany me to went for late dinner...and I truely glad bout the time we spent there.Shared a lot...ok...I am the one to share a lot.
I feel much better after that.I thank God for cand as well.Someone who willing to try her best for me.Love her so much.
Just now,in cg...it's something so special...pray for someone that God puts in our heart.And I never think that cha actually walked to me so fast...all I can say is,she really rise up dy...in a higher level now.I thank God for what He spoke into my life.I appreciate it a lot.Never thot that momo will be the 2nd one.I truely blessed to have such a leader,that cares for me and willing to help me.I thank God that she really speak something into my life.It's just timing problem,just give me some time...I will be different when time comes.I just dont wanna take this step on my own.I am waiting comformation from Him.
I guess that's all for now.Since I really need to take my rest now so that I can wake up later.I hope I can wake up.hehe ~
ahh...I don't wanna go anywhere without comb my hair anymore...LoL !