Friday, April 25, 2008


Just back from airport.Sad.Stay strong,paupau...don't cry ok? LoL ... I am ok..I think.

Glad that I able to brough 2 ham jen biang...and some others from inanam...glad to spent time with her...Went to tamparuli bridge...to took some photos...pai seh la...I really scare of high...not able to walk through it....sorry...tried tamparuli mee @ tamparuli.

Went to rasa ria resort after that.Took some photos there...although not able to spent too long there...but...at least...that's a new place for her.That place is quiet...and I love there too...just a little bit far only.

Had tuaran mee @ tuaran after that.It's nice and special...cos it's special from tuaran...LoL...went to take coconut pudding after that.LoL...ate a lot of food today...growing fat...hahahaha...joke joke...

Send her to airport after that.Of course feel sad...but I know somehow,we can still keep contact...and meet one day..sure we will..I pray,God will use this special one mightily....to make a difference.

I truely thank God for this special friend...just knw each other not too long ago...but...this is a special friend of mine...which I can category in "Special friend"...honestly,there are not many people in that category of mine...but,sure she is one of them.

CM,thanks for everything...specially those days we spent together.Continue to RUN FOR HIM...cos you are His special child.Thanks for the goodbye hug from you...haha...I was so shy to take the 1st step...but you are the one to take the step...thanks a lot...A hug always mean a lot to me...thanks a lot.Hugs ~



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 5:00 PM || 2 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter