
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Just back home not too long ago...it's really a long day for me...but...seriously...I enjoyed today.
Took breakfast @ damai around 8.30am...then went Pulau Sapi....That's my 2nd time to went there...nothing much changed actually...it's a bit hot at 1st...but...overall...it's ok...cos we able to found a place which is not that hot.
At first...the 1st thing I feel was....so many people here...and of course a bit disappointed with it...tried to walk to around with CM...and we actually found a place which is quiet...and no one...though that place may not be as nice as the other side...I feeel happy with that...took all my stuff and just sit there...and we actually had our praise & worship time there...that feeling just so great !!!
I am glad that I bring along my guitar there...if not...sure I will really regret.Sing for quite a long time there...that's my 1st time really worship near a beach...that's another kind of good experience...hope can do so again...soon...
Went home a while after back from pulau sapi...CM enjoyed the food from my mum....and said "thank you".....LoL...and thanks so much for the durian cake....I guess my mum will love that.Went to tun fuad...but the taufufa finish...so disappointed....then she actually had her ABC there...and also the sotong kangkung....It's quite ok...but I still wonder why it's in dark brown colour ? LoL...whatever la ~
Suppose to go straigth to night market after that...but somehow,the sunset was nice...so before the traffic light near wawasan,I take a turn to Sutera Harbour....without letting her know...LoL...and she only realised when we reached the traffic light near sutera harbour.Glad that we are not too late for it....still manage to catch up half of the sunset...Last sunset before she back to kl...haha....and it's really nice...and amazing...I wonder how God created this world...it's so nice ~ Guys,seriously,you all should go to beach for sunset....
Went to night market after that....wow...that's my 1st time in my life...step into that place...it's actually a place near by kk pasar...seriously,I don't feel that good to go there....feel not safe....but...I did it...for the very 1st time...haha....I wonder am I a real sabahan or not...brought some kuih there...
Went to a place near kk tian qiao....to look for taufufa...and we get it....ahahaha....taste still ok...but still,I prefer tun fuad one....also had our watermelon there...which brough from night market.Went into servay kk plaza a while to buy some tenom coffee after that.Hahaha....I never buy any of the coffee before also...cos I am not really into coffee....
Meet up with racheal @ yoyo damai for drinks...haha...glad for some sharing time together....ahaha...we made it...if not,racheal will disappointed and sad....ahahaa....had chicken wings @damai after that...haha...I just love the chicken wing there...taste so nice...and I actually ate a lot of chicken wings.....and guess what? I finished my chinese tea ping....LoL...and it's so full.....
Honestly...I am happy with my day today....meaningful and I enjoyed this special day.Oh ya,thanks CM for dropping some words in my bible...and I was surprised by the new New King James Version Bible....I guess that must be very expensive...pai seh lar ~ Thanks for this special gift...I appreciate it a lot....I mean A LOT ....
I thank God for such a friend like her....the word that she wrote in my bible is just so encouraging...and the picture that she draw...is just so meaningful..gotta reminds me of her everytime I see that picture....thanks CM....together...we continue to shine for Jesus !
I guess that's all for today...gotta upload some photos soon...soon...soon...just be patient and wait a little more....haha...it's consider a long post....haha...
chao ~