Monday, April 28, 2008


Just so unwilling to face all this...but...I guess I still need to face all this...How I wish I can just run away from all this...but...I think I can't...

I asked God...why there is no one...why those IMPORTANT people normally not around me....and what I get is...we maybe far from distance...but never in God.Somemore,internet is the best way for me to keep contact...but...seriously,sometimes I still need them to be with me...anyway,need to learn to be strong !

Sleep for 3 and half hours today.I am seriously not enough rest..this I know...but yet,I am not regret bout it...I am glad to spent some quality time with Him...eventhough it's really late that time...but...I just wanna thank God...for everything !

Last night,a friend shared something to me which a bit shock me...ok...not really...just makes me wonder..why she tell me...am I really can be trust ? I really wonder....but...still...I wanna say a big Thank you for trusting me so much.I pray,our friendship will grow into a higher level.

Had a long chat with CM last night...and found that,actually we miss each other a lot...LoL...ok...the serious one...I found that I can trust her...I mean...I can hardly trust someone...but...I also donno why...I just can share/trust her.I thank God for answered prayer...someone like her,is a special one from God to me.Thanks my big Daddy !

Gotta be a tough week for me this week...I pray,God will be my strength to go through this week.I need prayers support.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:02 AM || 2 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter