Tuesday, April 29, 2008


must express out

don keep things to urself

type it

wat exactly happened?

type it out

wei, wat are u doing now?

good good

pls blog ur stress out

i go read k

MSN very hard to talk to u

donno la, juz feel there are things that cannot be MSNed completely

i talk better if i see u face to face wo

haha but u're diff

pls let go watever inside ur heart la

like i keep asking u

but ur answer is only a few words only

must be more expressive ma

nobody can help u w ur prob

but urself

u can draw strength fr God

ppl can encourage u

but u're d only person that need to overcome it

don let a thing or two bring ur day down

anyway..


i reli hope u can cheerfully live everyday



Thanks for all this...seriously...I meant it...how I wish I can get a big hug from you.It's more than enough for me.Stay strong,paupau :)











Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:14 PM || 2 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter