Thursday, April 10, 2008


Seriously,all I can say is...THANK YOU.I am truely blessed to have someone like her,who is willing to try her very best for me.

I can't understand,why the same thing happened twice in this 2 days...it's so hurt...those word is not nice to hear.Don't they think before they say anything?or maybe someone in high position can just simply say anything they love to?

Honestly,I don't like to hear all this...well,I guess no one will love to....anyway,trying my best to let it go.

I thank God for just now,though it's not too long the time...but I am glad to have a deep sharing time together.I guess I learn one lesson through this period.God open ways for me,to pick up something which i had let go months ago.

I learn how to share out again what actually in my heart.I mean...before this,I told myself to stop all this just cause of what had happened.But,this few days,I pick it up again...and learn to share again...I truely thank God for all this.

I know God put her in my life for a purpose.Though may not be too long...but still,Thank God for her.

Glory to God.Amen !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 9:53 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter