Friday, April 11, 2008


Sleep 4 hours/day for 4 days dy....haha...it's crazy !!!

Nvm...I gotta have a day off tomoro....weeeee !!! So I can rest a bit more.Thank God for the off day.Wait for so long.haha ~

There are a lot of things that I need to overcome...and I can't do it on my own.I need His help badly.How I wish my guitar can be with me all the time....and I can play whenever I want.

Haha...I can still play guitar tonight,right? I am glad that finally I take a step to touch my guitar again.Praise God.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 4:47 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter