Sunday, April 27, 2008


To Pauline whom I owe a speech to, the list will go endless if I started mention everything. You are some one whom I miss the most leaving KK. Thanks for being such a thoughtful friend, from sending me everywhere, buying me food, for your sharing, lending me your beloved guitar, teaching me and searching me lyrics and chords, bringing me home cooked food which I hardly even have it back home in KL. Thanks for all your time for me, especially touched when you took your days off bringing me to try out food and sending me to the airport. Appreciate all you've done. Words can't describe how I feel exactly. No matter how hard life is, me and God will go through with you. Love you always, stay strong!
Posted by Ching Mun


I am wordless now...I guess no one can understand this kind of feeling I have right now.I truely thank God for this special friend of mine...eventhough we just knw each other for a month...but...she is just someone important to me right now...It's really hard to explain in words...but He knows.

I see how God answer my prayer..gave me someone that can actually help me in many ways...in the right timing...in the right place...I can only say "Thank You,Lord"

I still remember,that night...when I was feeling really bad cos of something...she was there for me...though I knw she donno what to say...but her presense is just more than enough for me.

I still remember the sunset we had...means a lot to me...if not because of her,I will not knw how awesome God's creation is...I still remember clearly how God spoke to me deeply at one of the sunset...

I truely appreciate this dear friend of mine.I believe we will not only good friends...it's more than that.He knows...and she knows.

Thanks for the hug before she left kk...it means a lot to me.Seriously,means a lot.

Hugs...it's really hard to express in word now...but...He knows and you knows.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:35 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter