Saturday, April 19, 2008


Today was a long day...went out 7.45am...and back home at 11.15pm.Had our breakfast at lee wong kee....the food was nice there...and special...which can't find it in other place...after that,went to karambunai.This my 3rd week went there in this 3 weeks...meaning,I went there once a week...LoL...took some photos there...and of course,enjoy the time we spent there.I seriously love the beach there.It's quiet and nice.

Went for pudding after that.CM introduce the famous store there...LoL...me as sabahan don't even know the road and the store...pai seh lar ~ Now then I remember...nex time I will know how to go....I think so...haha...I am really bad in direction...must improve in this area.

Went to papar in the afternoon...that's my 1st time drive to papar,to adventure park...I hope I spell it right...along the journey to that place reminds me of the old folks home that I went to every sat few years ago before I start to work.I guess that place must had changed a lot...special the old people there...must be many new ones...and of course some had left...

ok...back to the topic..the adventure park was quite new to me...heard of that...but never been there...and I never think that I will drive there somemore....ahaha...and we dint get lost...haha...it's easy to find that place actually...glad to spent some time there....

Went to wawasan plaza to buy some stuff after that....Found a shop there...which I like...sell all those cap that I find for a long time...I guess I will go back that shop and buy myself a cap soon...I don't really care the cap is expensive or cheap...as long as I like it...LoL...but still,I really wish to get one special one from KL,SG or Taiwan....I like to wear cap...specially at night...cos I don't like to comb my hair...gel my hair...LoL...funny hor~

Took my bath at CM house after that.Just only able to rest a little while.One highlight is,I think beside my family members,CM is the 5th....that drove my car...LoL...I don't simply let anyone touch my car...but,she is the one that in my list...that can just drive my car anytime...hahaha...don't ask me why...cos I have no answer for that..just because I let her drive.Simple and easy.

Went to Tai Tong for full moon dinner after that.At 1st,was really tired...but after that,I try to talk more and move a litle bit more...then I found I am not that tired anymore.Glad to spent my time with nora jie and family...I knw this is a blessing from God to them.I am glad that,this is the one that I care a lot...and I am the last guest to go home...spent a long time to check one place to another place,table to table...just for an expensive jewel...but,at last...still not able to get it...feel sad for nora jie...but...ahhh....I did tried my best...from front to back,side to side...even the washroom also....but...still can't find it...

Was really worry for their rent car just now...really worry if they not able to get a car...anyway...everything settle now.Just wish everything will just go smooth for them.Specially safety.I pray that,God will guide...and I know He will.Enjoy yea,guys....

Chao ~



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:52 PM || 4 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter