
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Wake up at 5.30am today.Well,dont worry,I slp ard 11pm last night.
Went to sunday market.Had a walk there and had my breakfast there too.With her.
Went to church after that.I was really touched when ps dong sang.Although just a simple song,yet it's so meaningful.
I WANT TO SING UNTIL I AM LOST IN YOUR LOVE
I WANT TO SING
UNTIL I AM LOST IN YOUR LOVE
TILL I'M FOUND IN YOUR PRESENCE
WORSHIPPING BEFORE YOUR THRONE
MOVE BY YOUR SPIRIT
ENTERING INTO YOUR FLOW
HOW PRECIOUS THIS MOMENT
LORD I WANT YOU TO KNOW
IT'S YOU, YOU WHO HAVE WON MY HEART
TAKEN ME INTO YOUR ARMS
COMFORTED ME LIKE A FRIEND
YOUR LOVE
SURROUNDED ME FROM THE START
I NEVER WANT TO BE APART
FROM YOU EVER AGAIN
Truely this song touched me deeply.This is what I mean to Him.This is my prayer to Him.
After church,went lunch with cg.Then went to karambunai with CM & TB.Took a lot of photos there....hehe...but not my camera...it's hers.Well,really enjoyed the time we spent together.Thank God for a good weather.It's look like a bit gloomy at 1st...but I just pray a simple prayer and go for it...and Thank God for His guidance.
Went for coconut pudding after that.It's taste nice.Haha...I mean it's nice.Brough some back and one is for my special friend.LoL !
Take a look at UMS after that.Glad that TB was the student there before.And he introduce the place to us quite well.Went to da beach after that.Wow....I never know there is such a beautiful place in kk....Seriously I love that place so much.
We stay there quite long.Just for the sunset.I guess it's one year ago when my last did it.Well,all I can say is,I really thank God for today...a chance to sit there and enjoy the time there.I was really quite down myself there and think of Him...enjoy His creation.I was too nice.I hope someone will bring me there again soon.It reminds me of year ago,once I was really tired of many thing,I spent an afternoon alone there.Reminds me of the quite place for me to be alone.
During that time,I just open my eyes and look at that.Totally quiet down myself and talk to Him silently.Though it's not too long we spent our time there cos of raining,but I thank God for that.Thank God for all this.
I feel really tired after one whole day.Though it's tired but it's really worth.I feel not that stress anymore.Thank God.Love You.