
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Was asking myself,is it possible for me to take a move out from this? I am really struggle in this area.Was really tired in this too.If not because of God,I guess I have died since long ago...haha ~
A good question asked by CM last night...If ... if ... one day,rape happen to me,if I have a chance to choose,i will rather continue to live or die ? I guess most of the people would like to choose "die"...cos it's really hard to continue a life like this.Well,I really never think bout this topic....and I don't have any answer for this...all I can pray is,God's protection upon me.
If someone,choose to stay and continue with her life,I guess she really has to be very strong inside....this kind of hurts is really hard to let go...and can never forget bout it.
This question reminds of what had happened to me last time.Well,of course...this is not the same case...it's far different to what that...not even link to that...just somehow,this reminds me.haha...I still remember well that time,I used to ask God again and again why this happened to me...and I can never understand or get any answer from God.This incident pull me far away from God...also some other thing that happened at the same time...
I asked God the same question for few years...until one day,I finally get an answer.The same thing happened to my friend...and she is helpless...no one to turn to...she shared to me...and I was shock...scare...but somehow,I knw this is why God allow me to experience such thing...so that I can understand what my friend had gone through...although can't help much...but at least I can understand how she feels...and try my best to be there to her.
Before this,I blame God for allow such thing happened to me...but now,I thank God for this...thou this is not a good thing...and maybe others will think I am crazy to say thank you to Lord...but still,I choose to thank God for this...I truely believe God used me to help others....
Anyway,we all must becareful all the time.I pray,God's protection upon all of us.Amen !