
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Went to kk with family after church service.Was really trying to find something...but...not able to find...was a bit disappointed...ok...was quite disappointed...why those shopping complex in kk not really sell those thing that I want? LoL ...
Was planning to go to ums in the evening...but...my plan spoil...cos raining...raining heavily somemore....so spent my time at home....haha...nex week...hope I can go to beach again...
Happy to receive a msg from CM...at least I knw she is safe...LoL...I tot there will be no line...but...she msged me....haha...I pray for safety for them.Really safety is the most important one.God be with them.Miss them a lot...ahhhh...left few days only...I am sure I will be the only one that will miss her most...haha...no one can really understand how I feel I guess...ya,no one...anyway,appreciate my time with her...and I really thank God for her in my life...someone strong in Christ...someone I can really share with...someone I really comfy to talk/share to...God,thank you for such a good friend.Love her so much ~