Wednesday, April 23, 2008


Will apply 2 days leave later....wanna on leave tomorrow and friday.Don't really feel like wanna work with such a hard feeling I had now.One reason is I just need to take some rest...another reason is to spent time with her before she goes back to kl.

Still not too confirm where to go...but for sure...beach bah ~

I gotta learn to dwell in His presence everyday.That's what I need.That's what I can't live without.Though I can hardly explain to others...I think I don't need to explain much also...since they can't understand.

Sometimes,I told myself not to blog anymore...sometimes I told myself not to write something too personal...sometimes I told myself not to share thing so detail...and sometimes I told myself it's crazy to do so.....LoL...but,still....I choose to continue to blog...thou sometimes I hold back some long post I wrote...and just delete it...so that I won't creat some unnecassary problem for myself...but,thanks friends that encourage me to blog more...thou only few of you,but...that's enough for me.

Oh yea...where can find nice ham jen biang at night ? I have no idea.....disappointed ~



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:51 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter