
Friday, April 4, 2008
Would you dare to allow God to stretch you? Would you be willing to get out of your comfort zone?
I am glad to spent some time with them.I feel happy to know them.But there is one thing that makes me feel not that good.I am sorry for what had happened to them.I feel not that good when I saw their feeling.They have no peace,eventhough a simple thing will also make them not scare now.
I feel the pain.I try to keep quiet and I asked God what can I do.Can I help them?On the way sending them home,I wanted to pray togather with them.But then,I know I should not.I not sure bout others but I feel the pain.I can feel His pain.
When I were on my way home,I just prayed for them.Pray for their salvaion,protection,mindset.I just knw them for an hour,yet God put them in my heart and pray for them.I pray,they will have the peace from God.
I am glad that at least,she is the strongest one among them.I am glad that she is the one willing to pay the price to make a difference.I pray that,she will stand firm and be their testimony.
Proverb 16:9
A man's heart plans his way,
But the LORD directs his steps.
Job 5:18
For He bruises, but He binds up;
He wounds, but His hands make whole.