Friday, May 9, 2008


Am I suppose to sleep earlier ? er....Yes...I need that...my current sleeping time is really a big problem.I really need to change in this area...and really listen to my health supervisor...and REST EARLY everyday.lalala...if I can yea...

Sleep quite late last night...and hardly wake up this morning.Well,some friends keep asking what I actually do at night...that cause me sleep so late..well,I guess I no need to explain that much..but..I can tell...one thing I love to do after 12am is...have my own QT.Hahaha....I prefer to do so at midnight,cos it's quiet enough for me.Seriously,I can hardly focus when someone is talking or there are sounds around me.I guess everyone also feel the same with this.

Went to warisan last night to buy something special for someone...and found it...and all I can say is...I love that so much...though it's really expensive..but...I will still buy it for myself.I always tell myself...to buy something which you like...don't buy something which you not really like...cos...if you wanna give someone something,give the BEST...also,I went back to the same shop to check out the necklace I ordered last sun...but the stock was not arrived yet...I can't wait for it...seriously...I can't wait.

Went to get something from ting ting around 11pm.Thanks for the food...feel so blessed.This young girl just so kind...and caring.I pray Daddy God will continue to bless her.

Meet up with her for an hour after that.Well,I appreciate every meet we had.Seriously...I meant it.Just comfy to share to her..comfy to talk to her..someone I can really trust without holding back.I pray,God will just comfort her and be with her in time like this...my dear,I am really ok if you wanna express...and I guess...it's really much more better for you to express it out than to keep it inside.I will always try my best to be there for you whenever you need someone.I promise.How I wish I can just give you a big hug...ahhh...!!!

Another thing is,my heart melt when I read the email from her,my special one.How I wish I am just beside her and give her a big hug.ahhh...it's really a test of faith...God is stretching her...so much...but yet,trouble and the grace to bear it come in the same package.This is God's promise to us.Dear,we are far from distance but never in God.I just wanna see you continue to run for Him till you reach the destiny.Togather we impact others !!!

Maybe some of you will wonder why always there are person I mention without name...well,just a way for me to protect them.I knw who they are then it's enough.

Prayer meeting tonight.I can't wait to join.Can't wait to have a special encounter with Him again.Pray is my lifestyle.

p/s : I start to love christian jazz.Owww...I can't believe this also.It's a new breakthrough in me.Praise God.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 9:05 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter