
Monday, May 5, 2008
Am trying my very best...but thing seems just not that right...it's a test for me to improve...but somehow...I not really that firm...but God always send angels around me...most of my angels are just far from me...but somehow...we are connected.
I was quite down in work today...and I actually asked God to send someone to comfort me...I just scare I can't stand that firm...but...am trying my very best...gambateh.
Thank God for friends around me...I mean not those hi-bye friends...but those that I can really share my life with.
Haha...jz now when I had my chat with CM...I knw...she tried her very best to cheer me up...and I feel much better now.Was telling her...when I feel really bad...is actually very easy to cheer me up...just a hug for me is more than enough for me.I mean only hugs from my top/special friends in my life...they knw who they are.LoL
Gotta go home from work soon...work for 13 hours again....it's really tired...but somehow,I have a lot of thing to do before I zzz...
Cheer up,paupau !!