Wednesday, May 7, 2008


check out d graphic at my latest post
for u too
i drew during class discussion today
d most important thing is the flag
can u see the flag?

Saw that picture from her blog.I never knw she can really draw.Awesome.

In order to avoid someone like me who always get the wrong meaning,I asked for explanation from the one,who drew that.LoL

Flag is the ending destination for the slow moving snail.Though the snail climb so slowly with its heavy shell,as long as it never give up moving it'll reach.Though we've so much burdens to carry on,as long as we never give up moving we can reach too!slow..but progressing...

Thanks a lot for sharing this to me.Specially when you told me,for me too.It meant something to me.Thanks,dear :)



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 12:02 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter