Saturday, May 17, 2008




dearest didi & me ~
Jump ....



Spent some time @ karambunai...stand under the sun from 11am+ till 1.30pm+....It's kinda hot the whole day...and guess what...hozhen got sun burn....LoL...how I wish I also have....but...I din't...

Had our pudding after that.LoL...as usual...back to the same store...I guess the worker there can recognize me dy....since I go there quiet often also.haha...

Took our lunch @ cherry...can't really rmb the shop name...but...it's not bad...the important point is...that shop with air condition....haha...it's too hot...

Anyway...it's fun today...we play water...and we actually don't wanna get ourselves wet...but at the end...we are wet...a bit...haha...
chao ~



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 11:36 PM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter