Tuesday, May 27, 2008



Friends?

What's your definition for "friend" ?

Recently...when I re-arrange my chart for friends,I found that..there are lots of changes in it...friends that I once category them as good friends are no longer the same.Well,there are few level of friends in the chart...and I found that..there are not many in the higher level of the chart...yet...I truely wanna thank God for them...the special one in my life.

Although not many of them,but it's more than enough.Someone told me,friends like this are not easy to get...so I will always treasure them.I mean those friends that I category in the higher level.LoL ~ Don't ask me who are them...cos...they knw who they are.If I hold back a lot of thing and not willing to share to you,mean you are not the one in that category.Easy and direct hor ~

Those friends are just for me to care,love,share.I will do whatever I can to appreciate them.I will always make sure I am connected to them.Of course,I will always pray for them.Although some of them are not easy for me to keep contact due to distance...but...I will always try my best.

Maybe I am a bit selfish to treat some of them so well...but...that's my way to appreciate them.

All I can say,friends are important...but...my special friends are even more important.

Chao ~



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:57 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter