Wednesday, May 14, 2008


How you feel when some of the people there cares/loves you so much yet you don't feel so?

I still remember a good friend of mine told me that...there are actually someone really cares for me out there in the past few months.But...too bad,until now I still donno who he/she is..cos she asked me to find him/her out myself.ahhh ~

Seriously,I am too stress in my work.But,when I heard what my boss told me,my heart melt.30/4/08,I were actually rushing for my works and as usual,I can't join my sales team for lunch.They actually reached the target and principle wanted to spent them to have some nice food.And they went to ate seafood somewhere not too far from office.And I,the only one in the team,stay in office to finish those paper work so that I can leave early to cg at night.

As usual,my phone rang and one of the team mate asked me whether I want them to bring me back my lunch or not.And I was touched cos they still remember their little team mate which were hungry,tired and busy.

I saw fish without bone.LoL...I don't take if there's lot of bone.Some chicken which from the nice part of chicken.A huge prawn...really huge one...and also some other in the lunch box.And my boss told me yesterday,the principle actually ordered one prawn for each one of them.Mean one of them can only eat one..and the principle actually din't take any prawn..telling them he don't wanna eat too much.But the real reason my boss found out at last was,he wanna bring it back to me...which was the biggest one.And they all actually left me my portion before they eat.

I feel so touched.I knw they love/care me so much.I am proud of my team.The best team work among all.I am glad that they are in my team to work together.I knw I can't a team like this in other place.I truely thank God for all of them.

Thank you,Daddy !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:21 AM || 4 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter