
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
I asked myself...will I blame them for my whole life?
Be the only one that not able to...well...since the beginning...I am the one to give up...cos I wanna see they will be bless...cos I dont want the same thing happen to them as well.I knw how it feel...cos I experienced it.But...how about me?This is the question in me...how about me?what can I do to myself? Take a big sacrifice so that they will be bless.
I weep whenever I think bout this.That's the only thing I can do to myself.
I seriously don't feel like sharing all this to anyone...since no one can understand also..don't tell me that you understand the feeling...if you have never experience such thing...and I actually hate those who always told me that they can understand how I feel...when they don't even knw how it feels like.
Anyway,I am not trying to blame on anybody...I am just trying to express myself...just ignore it.
As what I can remember...in my life...I never share all this in detail to anyone ... but ... yesterday...for my very 1st time... I share a little bit more detail...to someone.All I can say is,I won't simply do so...but I knw she can understand cos she experienced the same thing.Anyway,just a big thanks for everything.I seriously appreciate you as my dear friend.
Thanks Daddy also,for being such a good friend to me.