
Thursday, May 8, 2008
I love sax...can anyone teach me?LoL...this is one of the instrument which I wanna learn to...but...I knw...I better don't go for it...I don't wanna "pengsan" in the middle...LoL..btw,this is the instrument I always dream to play for God.I always tell myself,whatever instrument I play,I play all tha for God alone.Not for others.Though I am not as good as most of them...but...I guess the "heart" is more important.
Spending my whole day listening to some jazz songs.Well,all I can say is...jazz is totally not my favorite...but...somehow,I guess from now on,I need to learn to listen to those soft type songs...those songs like this sunday morning by Bryan Limus just so relaxing and nice...I should find more bout this type of songs...and listen to that.yeah !!!
Gotta home early today.I pray,I will recover really soon.I wonder,why always...I have something important to do,then I sick.I wonder,why everytime I wanna draw closer to Him,something just happen.Anyway,I need to stay strong.
Let's Gambateh !