Monday, May 5, 2008


I need to stay strong......paupau,you seriously need to stay strong.

There is no way for me to express out myself with the feeling inside me.Only He knows.

Was sleepy and tired...not enough of rest.Sleep around 2.30am,wake up 6am...means 3.5 hours of rest.Oh gosh...It's so tired right now...since I had no enough rest on sat also.But,am glad that,at least I able to spent some quality worship time.To dwell in His precense is what I want...I long for.

Thank God that,I able to have a long chat with danny.Thanks for this brother...spoke so directly...which not many people did that to me actually.Have a very hard feeling when he share/talk/chat with me....he spoke out the point directly...and post lot of questions into my mind...which makes me think a lot...a lot...and also his testi/sharing....well,thanks a lot.I type a lot to him after that...just to let him knw what had actually happened...and how is thing going to me right now.I guess,I seldom share in so detail...but am glad that I made it.

Thanks CM,the one that sacrifice her time,effort...and everything...just be there when I really need someone there.Seriously,she is one of those I will 1st come to....when I need to share to someone.I can only say "Thanks a lot"

Oh yea,yesterday,able to done all that I planned.Cut my hair after 3 months...weee !!! Went to cp & warisan and actually brough myself a necklace at warisan...LoL....it's not cheap...and that's not my target at 1st...Went to that modern rock..and found that...what I want was out of stock,rarrrrr !!! anyway,I place my order there...and the boss will call me soon...and I order the same thing with 3 different colours...LoL...am I crazy ? Yes,I am.Went to sutera harbour after that...for the sunset...thou the weather not too nice....but still,watch a bit of sunset...really little bit only...but,just had some relax time there.Praise God

Gotta be a long day for me today,a tough day for me.Give me the strength.Pray for me.



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 7:50 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter