Wednesday, May 14, 2008


I realise that...actually I love to say thank you to certain people.And I found that..it's actually a good thing...but sometimes,people might donno how to respond to me.LoL ~

Was so sick last night.Can hardly breath.Everything seems like some in a package.If you get this,you will get that also.Tried to find for some medicine...but can't find any.Tried to sleep...also can't.Finally,end up with online..since I can't sleep also.

But I am glad that...eventhough it's so suffer...but I remember my Daddy.The 1st one I told was Him.Then I told my two closest friend.I knw they will keep me in prayers.That's why I told them...and also I knw they won't sleep that early.LoL ~

She told me that,I easily get sick when I am stress...which I agreed with what she said...just the problem is..I not really know how to release stress.I still remember few years ago,I used to release my stress through practice on drum.I found that I enjoyed and feel relax when I am alone with drum.

Also I found relax when I sing...with hozhen only.Some might not agree with me in this...but...personally I love this.Is not like what they said...and how they think.Just a tool for me to relax.

Of course recently the time which I feel most relax and enjoyed was the time I spent with her.I knw I mention her quite a lot recently...that's not a prob...cos she is my specal friend.So...I just wanna appreciate a friend like her.

I pray,God will guide my day.Don't feel so stress ok ?Daddy is there for paupau !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:02 AM || 0 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter