Friday, May 16, 2008


Internet line was really bad here.Can hardly log in to website.ahhhhh !!!

Well,maybe sometimes out of service is good also.LoL ~

Something surprised me was,I finish the claim yesterday...which was not really possible...but then,thanks Daddy...I did it...through Him.Glory to Him alone.

I was planning to work last night...since the line was down...since it's raining heavily...lastly,I went home.haha...it's dangerous to work in situation like that.haha...some will knw what I mean.

Slp at 8pm last night.It's a "whaaaaaa"....it's kinda early to me...but...this was not my 1st time for this week...I guess my body are too tired dy...can't function well dy.Actually woke up around 11pm...and can't get back to sleep.Feeling a bit hard to breath actually...but...just pray that it's not too serious and will recover very soon.I really pray,is not what I think it is.I really pray so.

Today,was glad to have internet line up after my lunch.haha...really trouble without internet line...even affect my work...LoL...anyway...it's normal now.but,still...it's so slow...I mean the connection.haha ~

Anyway,youngest sis went for school camp today.Send her to school ard 11.30am just now.That's why I had my early lunch today.Younger sister also going for a camp by tomoro afternoon.ahhh...home gonna be very quiet without both of them.Gotta miss them for sure.

Well,feel glad to chat with both of them just now.Donno why,always feel glad to chat with them.I guess,cos of the good relationship between us I think.LoL...and thanks for caring so much.I agreed that,I can really express much more better in writting...but,I gonna improve in expressing through words also...just I need time.I need and take time yea :)

Ok...before I chao,wanna thanks my health supervisor...for ur precious advice in so many thing.I mean specially in my health...thanks for asking/explain to me in details...thanks for advice me what to do.Thanks for scolding me when I din't do what I suppose to do.

I will try my best to take good care of myself....not really knw how to take care of myself before this...only start to learn little by little now.Hope it's not too late.Anyway,I really need to take care of my own health since it's so bad lately.Stay Strong paupau !!

Oh yea...one more thing...her songs just so nice...I mean...nice songs....I mean...really nice.ahhh...I donno how to explain to you guys...but...it's NICE !!! That all I can say....it's Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 8:57 PM || 3 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter