Friday, May 2, 2008


It's labor day yesterday.Was glad that It's a holiday.I seriously need a break.

Sleep at 3.30am the day before.Wake up 10.30am in the morning.Wow...since a long time I never had a long sleep like this.I guess,I really need to change my time of rest...4hours of sleep is really not enough for me.I need 6.5 hours of rest everyday.

Bring mum & sis out for some shop for few hours.Went to cp....was really wanted to find something for myself....but...I wonder why...am not able to get it....ok...I just wanna find a necklace...but...it's so hard to find anything nice here in kk...seriously...it's so hard...what I wanna find is just something simple...but...yet...I can't find any..ahhhhh !!! Disappointed !!!

Went to Tg aru with tb and hozhen.Thank God for this two dear friend & brother of mine.I feel safe to go there with them.The weather was really hot yesterday.Brough some food to eat...and sit near the beach side for a while...the wind was just too strong...went to sutera harbour after that...that's the actual place I wanna go actually...Glad to spent some time there...but...not able to watch the sunset there...cos of the weather...it's so cloudy....but,at least saw a little bit of sun...haha...

Spend my night with zel & dann...wow...such a long time din't meet up with dann dy....I love that necklace...seriously...it's nice...I will buy dozen of that for myself...Seriously...I want to have anything with guitar & drum...neacklace,watch....ahhh...anything...but...I can hardly find all those thing in kk....ahhh....still disappointed !!!

Anyway,need to work tomorro...I pray the strength come from God to me...Some will understand what I mean here.

God bless !



Strumming away my thoughts...
the rhythm of my heart...

Pauline Pan || blogged at 1:50 AM || 1 comments




About Me

IMG_2796 Name:Pauline
Birthday:18/11/1984
Msn:paulinepan84@hotmail.com
Location:Kota Kinabalu




Jc's Chat Box

Feel free to leave your msg(s) here so that I know you are here





Recent Comments

I can only say,THANKS for all the comments~





History





Hit Counter

Website Counter