
Friday, May 2, 2008
Job 5:18
For after his punishment he gives comfort, and after wounding, his hands make you well.
This is a special verse to me.Spoke deeply to me.God will heal.He will.He is my healer.
Thank God...I found that...I started to be more caring...and sensitive to some of the important person in my life.I mean...I am still learning...but I can do it through Him who strengthen me.
Oh yea...get a great big news today.It's still under P&C now...so can't really post the detail here.I am really happy for her big news.Am really looking forward to meet her again.I really miss her a lot.I mean...A LOT !!! haha ~
Today,suppose to be a very busy day for me in my work,but yet...when sammi chat with me,I just feel something that I need to tell her...and glad that I did.I really hope she will find a cg that she can grow at.Always,the 1st step is not easy...but...as long as she willing,Daddy gotta lead her.
Also a friend from kl...which I not really keep contact with..suddently ask me some questions and ask for my opinion...at 1st,I was so blur...but...when I get the whole picture...then I realise...he needs help in some area.I actually prayed while chatting with him...this is what I normally do...and I am glad that I helped him...and I actually asked him why he choose to shared to me.LoL ~ I just wonder why people can just easily share to me...and I truely believe that...this is a special gift from God to me...not many people can be so patient to listen to someone.THANKS my BIG DADDY :)
Feel really tired right now.Work for 13 hours again...my eyes can hardly open already.I need rest...but...after home...still got a lot to do....LoL...gotta take my dinner,bath...most important my QT...then I can zzz.
Daddy,give me a good time with you and good rest tonight.Amen :)